Monday, January 23, 2012

Truf

Lacey's post inspired me so here goes.  Please don't judge my weirdness.
  1. I like black coffee, beer, and I legitimately like and understand football.  I think this will one day make me a great catch for some guy.
  2. I once punched out my brother's front tooth.  We were playing with boxing gloves in the store and I guess I was closer than I thought.  Oops.
  3. I've gone to the dark side.  I wear leggings as pants.  But only with long shirts!  Don't judge.
  4. I skinny dipped in my Christian college's pool.  Multiple times.
  5. I willingly wore overalls in high school.  And thought I was cute.
  6. I get the colors pink and yellow confused.  My friends knowingly try to confuse me for fun.
  7. When I eat at Chick-fil-a, after I pull the wrapper off the bbq sauce I have to lick it and stick it to the bag.
  8. I once beat up a girl. But I only hit her in the torso so no one would see bruises. Yikes :/
  9. I love to study and learn about the human body.  But I HATE man thigh.  Blech.
  10. My brother has given me two black eyes.  One time we were wrestling and the other when we were throwing a chain ( I know, why?) back and forth and I missed it.
  11. I have a tattoo and I want another.  But I'm going to wait until after (if?) I get married so I don't have to try and cover it up for the wedding.  I'm kinda vain like that.
  12. I snuggle with a stuffed animal when I sleep.  It's a duck and his name is Quack.
  13. I decorate the house when I get stressed.
  14. I secretly want to be a craft genius who makes it big one day.
  15. I also secretly want to be an amazing photographer.
  16. I grind my teeth when I sleep.  From what I'm told it's unpleasant to hear.
  17. I didn't start having acne until I got into my 20s.  It sucks.
  18. If given the opportunity, I think I would eat everything with chopsticks.
  19. Without fail I always register for Publisher's Clearing House.  You never when it's your year!
  20. When I was little, I always wanted braces.  Blast you straight teeth!!!
  21. I find men who drive trucks extremely hot.  I'm a Texas girl through and through.
  22. My brother and I had pet chickens when we were little.  In an apartment.  In Dallas.
  23. I've never dated a black guy.  Weird, right!?!
Twenty three oddities for your reading pleasure on the twenty third!  Remember, you aren't judging me!

1 comment: