Thursday, August 11, 2011

Ever had to have a DTR...with someone you aren't interested in!?!

Unfortunately, I'm about to have to do just that.  I swear I get myself in the weirdest situations.

Because it was so unexpected and super awkward I stupidly gave my cell number to a patient.  It's bad enough that I thought he was 20 years old (far too young for us to be talking about ANYthing), but I realized he's actually 24 and since I look like I'm 23 or 24 I think he thinks this might be something.  Even though he has a girlfriend.  And actually said he'd have to hide my number from her.

WHAT!?!  How do these things happen to me!?!  I don't do drama and somehow found myself right in the middle of it.

I wouldn't think anything about it if I hadn't given him my number on Monday night and by Tuesday night he had called me.  Twice.  One of which was at 9pm.  I wasn't asleep or anything...I was actually out...but you don't call a woman with whom you have no relationship with at 9pm.  And you especially don't call her at 11pm!  Which he did tonight.  Curses.

For someone who hates awkward situations I seem to find myself in quite a few humdingers of colossal awkward.  Oh, I hope he just stops calling me...

2 comments:

  1. i love that one of your post labels is "stupid." you getting into awkward situations makes me laugh. i mean, i wish that boy hadn't booty called you at 11pm, but since he did, i'm laughing about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lacey. It actually gets worse...he called me at 1230a last night! I was at work so it's not like it woke me up, but seriously!?! I'm a real adult with a real job...I don't get calls that late! Even when I was younger I didn't get calls that late. I've decided to do the adult thing and either have a guy answer and sound angry that I keep getting calls from that number or have a guy call the number back acting like my angry bf that I have to calm so I can tell him calling me/calling me all hours of the night is a definite no no. You know me, choosing the mature route:)

    ReplyDelete