It is my sincerest desire to serve God and bless others in everything I do. What I often forget is that God wants to bless me. And He has been doing that a lot, especially where school is concerned.
Back when I was working a full time job and making significant more money I wasn't able to really take the nursing pre req classes that I needed either due to schedule conflicts or not having the extra money. Since I've not been working full time and making much less, God has seriously provided for me to take a nursing assistant class.
My lastest God thing was the physical and vaccines that I needed for school. All my vaccines are up to date, but I needed someone to sign off on them and thankfully I was able to get a friend, who's a physician's assistant (PA), to sign off on everything.
Everything except my Varicella, chickenpox, immunity.
I was going to have to either get the vaccine, which was too late to do because it's a 2 shot vaccine and I'm required to have both parts done before I start clinicals. Or get a titer, blood test, drawn to prove my immunity. The vaccine runs about $110-$160 and the titer is roughly $200. I didn't have the money for either, but I knew God would show me what to do.
It unexpectedly came through a co-worker and my job. Because I work at a hospital I have to have certain vaccines and immunity to certain diseases. Although I should've turned my vaccination records in to the hospital in January I never did, but talking to a co-worker she said I could get the titer done at the hospital in the name of work.
And I did!
I knew having had chickenpox as a kid I was immune, but the hospital did the bloodwork and got the paperwork back in time for me to submit it to the school without having to pay for a thing!!! I'm so excited! It's been 2 weeks since all this went down, but I'm still uber pumped about it. I love when things happen in a way that can only point to God:)
Praise God from whom all blessings flow!
No comments:
Post a Comment