Sunday, March 4, 2012

Does anyone else ever wonder if God knows what's going on?  If He really has a plan ahead of time?

I don't mean to sound blasphemous or heretical.  Don't get me wrong, I fully believe God knew/knows every day of my life long before I was a thought in anyone's head.  But sometimes I look at my life and I feel like it's a cosmic joke.  Did He forget about me?  Is all this really what He had/has planned for me?  It just doesn't make any sense sometimes.  Literally, God asked me to follow Him in some decisions so with some sadness, but willingness I did.  And now that I have and have even been looking at ways to further embrace this new life, He says. "Okay, back as you were."

Don't hear ungratefulness because when I get over the shock this will be a much appreciated new path.  But why?  What did these changes accomplish?  Couldn't they have been accomplished without all the pomp and circumstance?  I guess the bottom line is that I don't feel like I see all that was accomplished.  Or maybe I do and I'm underestimating His desire to help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment