Prone to wander, Lord, I feel it, Prone to leave the God I love; Here’s my heart, O take and seal it, Seal it for Thy courts above.
Saturday, June 6, 2009
Today was a pretty crappy day. Actually crappy doesn't even begin to really describe it. It was the kind of day where you look up to see the bottom. But even then I saw God's hand in my life. Not in the overabundance of blessing, life is ridiculously easy right now kinda way, but He was working all the same. Maybe I'll talk about it after I decompress and can look at things logically. Now is not that time. I've pretty much done nothing but cry the last 2 weeks. Life is stressful on all sides at the moment. But right now, I've washed off the makeup, pulled my hair up, I'm wearing my favorite sweat pants that are at least 2 sizes too big, eating a bowl of cinnamon toast crunch, and watching a movie. I am very happy right now. Happy indeed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment